This policy covers personal information that we receive, store, use and/or transmit, including information collected or supplied through our website. Our website also may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites or parties, and we encourage you to fully read the privacy policies and practices of any website you visit.
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. Information we may collect includes:
- Other Information. We may collect or obtain other incidental personal information related to interactions with our business contacts or the general public. Most of this information will be as supplied by you, or by someone who believes you and we should be in communication. This will generally include the same types of personal information as above.
- If We Don’t Need it, We Don’t Want it.
- No Information from Children Under Age 18. We do not receive or maintain personal information of individuals under the age of 18 and they are not permitted to provide any personal information to us. If we learn that we have personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it. If you believe we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this policy.
- No Sensitive Information. Except for potential health or genetic information, age, or disability status as it relates to the services we provide you, we have no need for, and do not receive, maintain or use, sensitive personal information of individuals, such as social security numbers; driver’s license numbers; credit card information; information on race or religion, etc. Please do not provide sensitive information to us.
- Analytics Data. We may use third-party analytic tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends of our website. These tools collect information sent by users’ devices or via our website, including the web pages visited or utilized, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our website. Any use of your information for analytics purposes will be combined with analytics information from others so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information only as either provided to us by you or as provided to us by others for the legitimate operation of our business, including to provide services. For all personal information we receive, we either obtain the subject’s consent (such as by your consent by voluntarily providing information to us as set forth above) or we have another legal basis to receive, maintain, use and/or transmit the information, most commonly that we understand in good faith that you have an interest in what we do. If at any point we determine or you notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are not interested in us or you do not want us to contact you, we will cease contacting you and we will honor your request to limit or delete your personal information. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our website or content.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from individuals in order to further discussions about possible relationships between you and us, such as your interest in our services and to conduct business with you. We also may use your personal information to send you information we think you would be interested in, which may include group communications or newsletters. You may request to be removed from our distribution lists at any time.
We may provide personal information to third parties if necessary to assist us in pursuing those purposes. We do not sell personal information and we do not use it for other purposes without your consent or a legitimate business purpose. We also may provide personal information as required by law or to allow us to enforce our rights under the law.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information in our possession. This includes use, where appropriate, of concepts such as encryption, limited access, password protections and internal policies and procedures. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of personal information. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Emails and other communications sent to us through our website are not encrypted, and we strongly advise against communicating any confidential information through these means.
YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
By providing us with your contact information, you are authorizing us to contact you regarding our business, services and updates and to use your information for other lawful purposes. You may at any time opt out of receiving these communications by contacting us using the information below.
You may, at any time, ask us what information we have regarding you, how we use it, and to request we stop or limit that use. Specifically, you have right to:
- Access information about you that we have.
- Correct any personal information we have that is inaccurate.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
- Request that we limit the way we use or share your personal information.
- Object to use of your information for direct marketing.
You also have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We do not do this, but if that ever changes this policy will be updated accordingly.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact information at the bottom of this policy.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE INFORMATION
We only store personal information as long as we have a legitimate business need for it. The length of time we retain particular information depends on multiple factors, including the purpose for which it was provided or is used, any applicable legal requirements, and the extent of consent or withdrawal of that consent by the subject of the information. We reserve the right to delete some or all of your personal information in our possession at any time without notice.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACROSS BORDERS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or other jurisdiction outside of the United States, in order to provide you with information or services, including access to our website, we may send and store personal information outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, personal information may be transferred across borders and outside the country where you reside or are located. By using and accessing our website and by soliciting and receiving services or information from us, you agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where you reside or are located, and you understand that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws where you live or are located.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Marianne Gernetzke Coaching, LLC
Attention: Marianne Gernetzke
PO Box 421
Belleville, WI 53508
Last Updated: May 2021